Alright everyone, welcome back to another post and this time I will show you some nice little life hacks that I find very usefull.
- If you have a lot of courses in college but only want to use one writing book to all of them, try to associate each course with a color of one of your pens. Whenever you need to write anything in class just use the respective pen!
- Studying for 30-50 minutes straight and resting for 10 minutes in between will keep you well rested and energized.
- You can use your ice cube tray to seperate your paint colors when you feel like painting.
- Before travelling abroad, try to discovers as much scams from the destination as possible.
- Put your sponge in the freezer after rinsing it to avoid bad smells next time you use it.
- Change the time on your iphone to get around some time based apps.
- Drinking water and taking deep breaths can help you control you impulses.
- If you want to get rid of mosquitos just burn some insence with the door closed, after 30 minutes open the door and they will just run away.
- Warm water will help you greatly when trying to remove those pesky labels from a bottle
So these are only a few of a lot of random life hacks, hope you guys enjoyed it and I’ll see you next time!