Hello everyone! Luís back again and this time I will show you a list of my wishes for 2016. Let’s jump right into it!
- Get fit. This is a wish that I wanted to come true in 2015 (which I did!) but unfortunately I had to give up from gym because I wasn’t going there that many time (paying every month can be hard). This time I will just try some exercises at home and pray that some good results show up.
- Be more stylish. Ok this might be bad but it’s true: lately I have been feeling a bit more self conscious about how I look, this involves both my body stature (part of the reason why I want to get fit) and my style. Luckily I figured out my style and now I just need to buy some new clothes and learn how to combine them into a good outfit.
- Be less attached to other people. Everyone will hurt you eventually, sometimes they can even hurt you more than you can take. There are some situations where the best thing to do is to just let them go and I want to be better at doing so.
- Be more successful in college. Although my grades have been good-ish I know that I have a long way to go to be a good student.
- Try to divert more from gaming and instead search for other hobbies. Draw some more and maybe even do more DIY! I have a lot of stuff that I would like to do and learn and there is no reason to not start doing it.
These are a few things that I know that I want to accomplish. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and have a happy new year!