Hey there painters! How are you going? I can honestly say -TGIF.
As you guys might have read on my last post, things are moving so fast and I have 0 time to post and to to take care of PMY. I’m ready for November and hopefully I’ll be able to start writing with more passion again.
- don’t panic if you don’t follow the schedules you made- probably you’ve made it in a very unrealistic way;
- it’s more important to have quality time for yourself than to respect your “to do lists”;
- follow your instincts and not what is expected from you;
- if you need some space for yourself… don’t feel bad for saying “no” to someone dear;
- admire what surrounds you.
That is all for today! The next posts will definitely be bigger, so be sure to check those out 😉