Hi! Hope you’re having a good start to the week. On today’s post I’m showing you a few things that I’m currently loving when it comes to beauty & makeup (along with a couple of more random things as well). Let’s do it!
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder – This is quite a popular product, because it’s from the drugstore (so it’s not very expensive) and it’s pretty amazing. I got it at the end of june and have been super impressed with it ever since. Right now I can’t really use it because it’s a few shades lighter than my skin tone, but it does a great job mattifying your face and it doesn’t look heavy or cakey.
- Johnson’s Daily Essentials facial wipes – Although using makeup wipes isn’t as good (and maybe effective) as using a proper cleansing product, I’ve been reaching out for these a lot, because I’ve been wearing very minimal makeup (if any at all) and they’re convenient and refreshing.
- Vichy Normaderm global anti-imperfection hydrating care – Because I never really have dry skin, I tend to neglect this step. But lately I’ve been making a conscious effort to moisturize my face, even if it looks like I don’t really need it, and this one is super quick and easy to apply.
- Tangle teezer – This is a life saver, especially if you have tangle prone hair. I have the portable one that comes with a cap. If you haven’t tried it yet, definitely do!
- Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair Million Gloss – More hair care. Along with the tangle teezer, I always like to have one of these products to help brushing out my hair easily. This one also acts as a conditioner and adds shine.
- Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair Oil Elixir – I use this oil exclusively on the ends of my hair, because it’s been exposed to the sun and the sea water a lot lately, and also it’s super long, so this is really useful.
- Super random, but I was inspired by Ângela to get a coloring book. What might seem like a silly thing is actually something that a lot of people do, it can be really great for when you’re stressed or just bored. I’ve been loving it especially while listening to music on my old (but trusty!) ipod. The book that I have is solely dedicated to mandalas and is a nice size to carry around, but you can find lots of different kinds in book stores and online.
- Two final things that are not included in the photo but that I had to share: Firstly, my beloved fake Birkenstocks that I got from Primark for really cheap. I mentioned in a previous post that I loved the trend and they have certainly been a summer favorite for me.
- And last but not least, sunscreen of course! I’m a bit lazy with sunscreen but at the same time I love to be under the sun a lot, which is not a good combination for my skin. But I’ve been trying! I love the Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect one (with SPF 30) because it’s a spray and it comes off transparent.
That’s all, guys. I’d love to know what products have been your favorites, so let us know!
See you soon! XO, Marta